About the Role
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
1. Consult and counsel all levels of management, salaried and hourly employees on HR and IR related
2. Provide general HR advice and guidance to both blue & white collar employees.
3. Provide coaching and guidance to local leaders on best practises to assist in their leadership
4. Assist leaders with performance management and disciplinary action;
5. Manage end to end recruitment campaigns for all openings within the facility;
6 Develop and support learning and development initiatives, includes creating Learning and development
content from scratch and delivering.
7. Support AP initiatives such as retention, attrition, employee opinion surveys & employment
8. Collaborate with regional and Corporate HR professionals
9. Support Injury Management claims (Workcover)
10. Conduct and Support investigations
11. Review and update HR and company policies
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience as a HR business partner, preferably in a property environment, and relevant tertiary qualifications.
Extensive experience at partnering with senior business leaders to implement key HR initiatives, identify risk areas and consult on a range of people issues to drive business outcomes.
Experience in proactive management of people issues to produce the best outcomes for the business.
Experience in a change or transformational culture where you have worked with business leaders/teams to implement change and new ways of operating.
Strong stakeholder management with the ability to build trusted relationships and have challenging conversations with stakeholders during periods of change.
About the Company
Here at Elseeon we are masters of our craft. our commitment to quality HR & Property Management Shows. We put our clients first before we put ourselves so you know you are in the right hands with Elseeon